HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
- Maintains the personnel records of employees.
- Screen applicants for employment.
- Informs job applicants, by telephone or letter, of their acceptance or
rejection for employment.
- Records and answers questions about employee absences and
supervisory reports on job performance.
- Prepares reports for managers elsewhere in the organization.
- Contacts government bodies, i.e. Social Insurance Bank, Federal and Island Labour offices, Inspectorate of Taxes, Immigration, and Island Receiver.
- Prepares doctor's card for employees.
- Prepares badges, passes, and identification cards.
- Keeps track of vacancies throughout the organization and complete and post vacancies internally and externally.
- Conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind terminations.
- Provides authorized information from the employee's personnel records to Banks and Finance companies.
- Provides payroll department with changes to employees records.
- Keeps monthly employees mutations within the organization.
- Takes minutes of meetings when needed.
- Performs other duties in alignment with education and training.
- College education or equivalent
- Proficient in English and Dutch language (oral and written)
- Proficient in Word Processing
- Knowledge of Labour Laws - Netherlands Antilles
- Dutch/Antillean nationality
Frontdesk and many more